Monday, June 9, 2008

June 9, 2008




Honey nut Cheerios with milk and orange juice




Half of a honey roasted turkey, white cheddar cheese, and mayo sandwich, cucumber and grape tomatoes, cherries and blueberies, very cheesy crackers, mini cookies, candy. I also had a very yummy brownie with oreo bits in the afternoon


6 inch Subway double meat and cheese BMT, toasted with Italian dressing




I am getting tired of the candy


Sandwich with honey roasted turkey, white cheddar cheese, bacon and mayo












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your lunch box thingy. I would love to eat that way at lunch - little bits of a variety of foods. Very smart.

Donna said...

Thanks :) I like lunches like that for just the same reason...little bits of everything. I got the idea from looking at pictures of bento box lunches online. I especially like the bento lunches this blogger makes. http://thislittlebento.blogspot.com/