Friday, June 27, 2008

June 27, 2008

Orange juice and pumpkin mini muffins


Mini bagel wrapped hot dogs, carrots, cherries, mini cookies, pretzel fish


Taffy

Combos (I ate about half of these)

Homemade chicken nuggets and crash hot potatoes
(I have been trying to serve myself smaller portions so I don't eat past full but I do better with this some times than others. This is half the chicken breast and 3 small red potatoes...probably one potato too many)

The other half of the chicken breast
(It was very tasty and I just kept thinking about it. I don't think I was really hungry when I ate it, I just wanted it)


Mini Ben and Jerry's ice cream
( I am developing a thing for mini food)

Crackers with cheese spread
(I am definitely not hungry here, just stayed up too late and feeling anxious)

More crackers
(Yes, it's the same picture)



Mini pumpkin muffins
More muffins...cinnamon this time



I think this overeating (binging?) was due to several factors. I stayed up too late (2am) for no real reason, was feeling kind of anxious, and I think I allowed feeling "bad" about eating the rest of the chicken when I was not hungry throw me.

No comments: