Thursday, June 19, 2008

June 19, 2008

Still not feeling good this morning from the food I ate yesterday.



Sandwich of ham, cheddar, pickles, lettuce, tomato and honey mustard on whole wheat





Tiny little gummy bears




Another demon muffin (didn't get sick this time....maybe the butter soaked in more and I could handle it better? A better question...why did I eat another one when they made me sick yesterday!!!!!!)







Butterflied chicken and apple sausages (I ended up eating only one) and two crash hot potatoes





Chocolate chip cookie sandwich



Cheddar sourdough crackers and two Werther's chocolates

2 comments:

JiggleChick said...

I just came across your blog and had to comment about the crash hot potatoes. Aren't they amazing? I had to make them as soon as I saw them on her website.

Donna said...

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your comment. Yes, they are awesome :)