Thursday, June 19, 2008

June 18, 2008

Today I ate in a way that did not make me feel good (I am trying to avoid the good/ bad labels). I took the day off to visit a friend. I got up in the morning and decided to make these muffins for breakfast. I like the recipes on the Pioneer Woman website but sometimes they are so rich they make me and my gallbladder-less body sick (see the olive cheese bread recipe...yummy but not good for my tummy). The muffins were very tasty....and dipped in melted butter and cinnamon sugar.




But they made me sick :( Too much butter!

At my friends house I had a coke and a small serving of popcorn chicken.

(no picture)



Later on at my friend's house I had a fried chicken breast, 2 ears of corn with butter, a roll with butter, then later cookie dough ice cream, and 2 mini cupcakes.

(no picture)


On the way home I really wanted to have LJS chicken planks but they were closed (was after 10pm that I made the 90 minute drive home). Instead I ate about 6 cookies (a snackbag from my friend's 6 year old), a Wendy's junior bacon cheeseburger, about 1/2 a small french fries,and 5 McDonalds chicken fingers. Sigh........... :(

(no picture)


No comments: