Friday, June 20, 2008

June 20, 2008

Orange juice

Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, carrots, cherries, pretzel goldfish, and Ritter Sport chocolate



Pistachio crackers

Taffy


Barbeque chicken breast, corn, broccoli (I only ate a few bites of the broccoli), 2 rolls with butter



Brownie and milk



Cookie sandwich


Cheddar sourdough crackers



I actually cook more often than it looks like I do in these pictures. :) I have been working on the proposal for my dissertation so I have been relying on convenience more than I normally would

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coming from another country I just dont get the peanut butter and jelly idea. Or peanut butter and chocolate, or peanut butter and ice cream or........

Donna said...

Oh, I didn't realize the Peanut butter and jelly thing was American. Do you not care for peanut butter at all or just not mixed with other things? Mmmm...peanut butter :)