Monday, July 7, 2008

July 7, 2008

Orange juice


Watermelon and 3/4 of a ham salad and cheddar sandwich on wheat bread with a pickle (the picture is half of the sandwich...I ate the other half before I took the picture plus half of what remained)



Chicken and broccoli with rice

You can't see it very well in the above pictures but I bought some new pretty salad plates and am using them because I think food eaten off pretty plates tastes better :)

Cheese popcorn
Two cupcakes (yes, I said TWO)
Okay, so I couldn't quite finish them (see remainder below). I threw the rest away because they were actually way too sweet and there is no sense eating them if they aren't even good.
Smoked turkey slices wrapped around Parmesan cheese shavings and mini cookies
I had trouble falling asleep last night and round about 1:30 as I was laying in bed wishing I was asleep and my stomach was growling like crazy. I had this snack and fell asleep.

No comments: