Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 29, 2008

I have had a rough few days food wise and just have not wanted to take pictures because it was feeling like something I "had to" do. I think what happened was that in the month of June I lost some significant weight (16lbs) eating intuitively and even though I wasn't doing it specifically to lose weight, but I was pleased that I lost it. Then, beginning in July I started a new medication and have only lost about 2-3lbs this month. Whether that is because of the medication or because this weight is my set point, I don't know. But, I do know it disappointed me and I wish it hadn't. I was feeling so peaceful about food and so much better physically and I let thinking about "weight" ruin that for me. I am ready to stop pouting and get back to what was making me feel good and at peace regardless of what I weigh.

No comments: