Monday, July 21, 2008

July 21, 2008

I woke up today very hungry, which almost never happens to me. I am taking a new medication which seems to be affecting my appetite.

Two Eggo waffles with butter and syrup (What was that? The plate is empty you say? ...Okay I was so hungry I forgot to take a picture before I ate!)
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, carrots, cherries, pretzel fish and Ritter Sport chocolate. (I didn't eat the pretzel fish and Ritter Sport chocolate)

Instead of the pretzel fish and Ritter Sport chocolate I ate half of this piece of cake

Light and dark meat rotisserie chicken (Go Meat!!!...I was very hungry for meat) and corn, baby corn, carrots and broccoli with butter (I also ate the other half of the piece of cake)
Cheese crackers

Chocolate


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha I love the way you ate it then remembered about the photo.

Donna said...

Thanks :)